Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, or gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or create a marketing campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
1. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. See more occupations related to this task.
2. Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace. See more occupations related to this task.
3. Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution. See more occupations related to this task.
4. Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. See more occupations related to this task.
5. Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
47 – 1397533753 – 9878
market insights analyst