Telecom Operators Market
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 35 pages on title ‘Mauritius Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The market Study is segmented by key regions that is accelerating the marketization. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative Market data collected and validated majorly through primary data and secondary sources. The study covers key regions that includes Mauritius and important players such as Mauritius telecom, my.t, Emtel Mauritius, MTML
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2336871-mauritius-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report
Mauritius Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
“”Mauritius Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report,”” a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mauritius today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Mauritius over 2019-2024 will be driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data segments. Mobile data will grow at a CAGR of 4.4% driven by rising mobile data consumption and increasing adoption of 3G/4G services. The fixed broadband segment will witness growth driven by supported by steady rise in fixed broadband connections amid strengthening fixed broadband infrastructure.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Mauritius.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
– Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Overall telecom service revenue in Mauritius will fall at a CAGR of 0.8% during 2019-2024 in US dollar terms. However, when valued in local currency, telecom service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 0.5% over 2019-2024.
– Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 4.4%, reaching US$102 million by 2024, led by increasing mobile data consumption and increasing adoption of 3G/4G services.
– 4G will witness relatively fast growth, surpassing 3G to become the leading mobile technology in 2024.
– The top two mobile operators, my.t and Emtel Mauritius, accounted for 83% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Mauritius’s telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mauritius’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Mauritius’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mauritius.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2336871-mauritius-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report
Table of Contents
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2336871-mauritius-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2336871
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.