Just Salad is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition to join their Marketing Team. In this role, you’ll be in charge of developing customer retention strategies, with a focus on routine reporting and analysis of all of our marketing efforts. You’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains!
- Assist the Marketing Director in the development and execution of all marketing strategies, plans, and initiatives.
- Develop customer acquisition and retention strategies; develop in-store and digital promotions to support those strategies.
- Lead all CRM initiatives including strategy, day-to-day management, and publishing routine metrics.
- Analyze all marketing metrics and develop quarterly reports to share with senior management.
- Analyze all data points, including POS, email, e-commerce, website, and app data; produce insights that will be useful both to marketing leadership and day-to-day stakeholders
- Develop and improve methods for measuring the impact of our campaigns
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of platforms for retrieving, storing, reporting, and analyzing data.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- 2 – 4 years post-college marketing experience, with an emphasis data analysis and customer retention strategies.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive.
- Experience in the food, hospitality or QSR industry a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Cigna Health insurance
- Fitness discounts
- Free Just Salad meals while working
- Free annual gym membership
Just Salad is committed to cultivating healthier lifestyles by serving real food at an affordable price. The fast casual concept serves salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, and more. Just Salad is home of the World’s Largest Restaurant Reusable Program, saving over 75,000 pounds of plastic each year through its reusable bowl program. The company was founded in 2006 in New York City and now employs over 1,000 teammates across 34 locations in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, Hong Kong, and Dubai.