SAN FRANCISCO, July 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The global acrylic adhesives market size is expected to reach USD 9.65 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for high-quality premium adhesives from the construction and other end-use industries is projected to drive the market.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Today, adhesives are being widely used in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Pressure sensitive products are packed in custom-fit containers with internal foam cushioning to secure the package during transportation. In line with rising concerns among consumers and regulatory agencies, the packaging industry is putting efforts to reduce the environmental impact of its processes, which in turn is leading to growing usage of renewable bio-based raw materials.
There are several agencies working in the field of adhesives to ensure consumer safety upon application across diverse end-use industries. The Code of Federal Regulations and ISO standards, when implemented by a manufacturer, uses isolated manufacturing lines that are capable of processing active ingredients in formulating facility.
Adhesives and sealants are now replacements for majority of mechanical fasteners used in transportation, product-assembly, and construction industries. They are increasingly being implemented in the hygiene industry, which may create a challenge for the packaging market in the foreseeable future. Hot-metal adhesives are going to gain more importance as compared to water-based adhesives.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Acrylic Adhesives Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Water Based, Solvent Based, Reactive), By Application (Packaging, Construction, Wood & Furniture, Consumer Goods), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025“ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/acrylic-adhesives-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Asia Pacific is projected to stay one of the largest consumers of the product owing to increasing industrialization across China, Japan, Vietnam, and India
- A part of the requirements for acrylic adhesives in Asia Pacific & the Middle East are generated from the paper, packaging, woodworking and construction industries
- With rising disposable income of the populace in emerging economies coupled with expanding manufacturing facilities, the demand is poised to increase in the future
- The global acrylic adhesives demand was estimated at 3,864.4 kilotons in 2016 and is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 5.2% till 2025
- Soaring demand for compounds free of volatile organic particles is leading to increase in consumption of water-based acrylic products across North America and Europe
- Stringent government regulations for environmental protection, laid down by the European Union and other developed economies, are likely to restrict the growth of the market
- Key industry participants include Bostik AG, DowDuPont, Henkel AG, 3M Company, Avery Dennison, and HB Fuller.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Soda Ash Market – The global soda ash market size was USD 15.94 billion in 2015. Global soda ash market is supposed to observe demand recovery over the forecast period after witnessing negative year-on-year growth for the past few years.
- Silicone Sealants Market – The Global Silicone sealants market size was USD 2.20 billion in 2015. Growing demand for silicone sealants in multiple end-use industries.
- Jojoba Oil Market – The global jojoba oil market size was USD 151.7 million in 2015 and is expected to witness growth over the forecast period primarily owing to its rising demand from the cosmetic and personal care industry.
- Glyoxal Market – The global glyoxal market size exceeded USD 1.30 billion in 2015. Growing end-use industries such as oil & gas, textile, and paper packaging.
Grand View Research has segmented the global acrylic adhesives market on the basis of technology, application, and region.
- Acrylic Adhesives Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Water Based
- Solvent Based
- Reactive & Others
- Acrylic Adhesives Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Wood & Furniture
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Devices
- Acrylic Adhesives Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.