Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
The rise in the number of baby-boomer visitors is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Aspro Parks SA, Cedar Fair LP, Comcast Corp., Compagnie des Alpes SA, Merlin Entertainments Plc, PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES SA, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Village Roadshow Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers?
The market is driven by increasing investments in international tourism.
- How big is the North America market?
North America dominated the market with a 50% share in 2019.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Freestanding Playground Equipment Market – Global freestanding playground equipment market is segmented by product (slides, swings, climbers, and others), geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Winter Sports Equipment Market – Global winter sports equipment market is segmented by product (SP SB and HS, footwear, protective gear, and others), application (skiing, Ice hockey, snowboarding, and figure skating), geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Develop Smart Strategies for Your Business: Grab a Free Sample Report Now!
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aspro Parks SA, Cedar Fair LP, Comcast Corp., Compagnie des Alpes SA, Merlin Entertainments Plc, PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES SA, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Village Roadshow Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing investments in international tourism will offer immense growth opportunities for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this amusement park market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Amusement Park Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40528
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The amusement park market report covers the following areas:
- Amusement Park Market Size
- Amusement Park Market Trends
- Amusement Park Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies a rise in the number of baby-boomer visitors as one of the prime reasons driving the Amusement Park Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist amusement park market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the amusement park market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the amusement park market across APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of amusement park market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Tickets – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitality – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Merchandising – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aspro Parks SA
- Cedar Fair LP
- Comcast Corp.
- Compagnie des Alpes SA
- Merlin Entertainments Plc
- PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES SA
- SeaWorld Entertainment Inc.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Village Roadshow Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]